Shipping & Delivery Time:
- Shipping Fees - The Company will post on the website for each product and/or for a group of products the shipping fees which the Customer will pay when ordering the products. The Company may, but does not have to, abstain from charging the Customer for shipping fees, at its own discretion.
- Distribution zones - When ordering products, the Customer will select the delivery address from the list of updated distribution areas on the website (hereinafter: "the distribution zones"). The Company has the exclusive right to change the distribution zones from time to time, without prior notice.
- The product delivery, purchased on the website, is only possible when the requested address is within the distribution area, and as long as there are no technical and/or other impediments of the product supply.
- Delivery times - Unless otherwise determined by the Company, delivery times are Sunday through Thursday.
- Once the order is confirmed by email, as mentioned above, the Customer will receive the shipment within 3 working days (delivery times may vary by area of residence). Working days do not include Fridays, Saturdays, the eve of holidays, religious holidays or national holidays. Delivery dates are subject to delays that are independent of the Company and to "Force Majeure" events as defined below.
- The products will be delivered to the Customer or order recipient at the Customer's designated place of order only, and subject to presentation of the ID by the order recipient who must be over 18 years of age.
- In the event that the Customer is not present at the time of delivery at the designated address, the product will be returned to the Company and an alternative delivery date will be coordinated with the Customer. In such a case, the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for the additional shipment, at the rate at which the Company will be charged by the shipping company through which the shipment will be made.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the contents of the shipment using his receipt.
Changing or Canceling Orders and Returning products:
- The Customer will not be allowed to return any drinks and/or food products purchased from the Company.
- A change of order by the Customer will be subject to the consent of the Company, at the Company's sole discretion. Changing or canceling an order will only be done by phone.
Cancellation of an Order by the Company:
- The Company may, for any reason and with its sole discretion, cancel an order without the need for reasoning or advance notice, even if the Customer has already received an email confirming the purchase. Notice of cancellation, after receiving an email confirmation, will be provided to the Customer by text message and/or telephone call, and the Customer will have no claim and/or prosecution and/or demand against the Company for cancellation of the transaction. The Customer will not be entitled to any compensation from the Company for such cancellation and/or change.
- In the event of cancellation of the order by the Company, the Customer will be paid the order amount, and in the case of a change approved by the Company, the Customer will be charged or credited, respectively, according to the modified order.
- The Company may revoke the obligation of a purchase contract between the Customer and the Company, given a notice sent to the Customer, due to a mistake or other technical error.
- Without detracting from the written above, in the event that the Company believes, at its sole discretion, that its services and/or product orders are being abused, the Company may abstain from providing the product to the Customer, and the Customer shall have no claim and/or demand and/or prosecution in connection to that.
- Without detracting from the written above, to the extent that factors and/or events beyond the control of the Company and/or the website owners and/or its operators will impede and/or prevent the provision of the service and/or the sale of the product and/or their supply and/or delivery and/or transport, in whole or in part, and in any way and/or at specified times, and/or in the event of malfunctions in computing and/or telephone systems and/or any other communication factor in the completion of the purchase process, and/or due to hostilities and/or strike and/or disabling and/or the recruiting of military reserves and/or weather damages and/or any other factor which is a force majeure that will prevent and/or delay and/or impair the products purchase, delivery, transportation, supply, and sale process. the Company may announce the cancellation of the purchase, entirely or partly, or delay its supply and the Customer will not have any claim, prosecution, or demand due to the "Force Majeure".
Company Liability Limitation:
- All products sold on the website contain details provided by their product manufacturers or importers and in accordance with the terms and conditions of use for each product.
- The sole responsibility for the products, their nature, quality, and any information or representation relating thereto, including the names of the manufacturers or importers, the nature of the products, their characteristics, pictures, and any information relating thereto, shall be the sole responsibility of the product manufacturers or importers of the products, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever.
- The Company and/or the website are not liable for any damages, of any kind, direct or indirect, caused, directly and/or indirectly, to the Customer and/or any third party as a result of the purchase, supply or transport of the products. The Company will not take responsibility in connection with the following events, whichever may take place, and the Company may announce the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part if:
(1) The purchase made on the website resulted from the act and/or oversight and/or negligence and/or malice of the Customer and/or any third party, including a credit card purchase without the consent of its owner, a purchase made by a minor and/or the lawfully invalid without the consent of his or her guardian, action taken on the website by any third party to enter and cause damage, action taken by any third party using the Customer's information on the website, and the like.
(2) An act and/or omission which is not under the control of the Company, including but not limited to, by reason of a "Force Majeure".
(3) products that appear on the website and whose third party is their manufacturer have supplied them to the Company, everything subject to liability applies, if applicable, by law.
(4) Communication malfunction resulting from the act and/or oversight and/or negligence of any third party.
(5) If changes in the tax rates and/or levies applicable to products apply between the date of publication of the products on the website and the scheduled delivery date.
(6) The images on the website are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Company may change and/or replace and/or exclude, at its sole discretion, any of the products presented on the website.
Improper Use of the Website
- Anyone who makes improper use of the website undertakes the responsibility to indemnify and compensate the Company and/or the website owners and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its administrators and/or anyone on their behalf for any claim and/or expense and/or damages of any kind whatsoever including legal expenses, which will be incurred by the Company and/or the website owners and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf, immediately upon their first demand.
Ownership and Rights Retention
- The website contains various content protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, including text, images, graphics and the like, some of which are owned by the Company and some, owned by others. A client and/or any third party performing website operations may not modify, publish, transmit or transfer, and use the website or any part thereof to create or otherwise use the website, and/or the content of the website, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the purpose for which the website was created.
- The name "Israeli Craft Beers" is wholly and exclusively owned by the Company, and does not exist on the website to grant any license and/or any right therein.
- The website and its contents are intended solely for the purpose of selling products within this framework. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell and/or display any material contained on the website unless authorized in writing by the Company in advance.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The law applicable to these bylaws and/or any action and/or conflict arising therefrom is the Israeli law only.
- Any dispute of any kind between a user and/or a customer of the website and the Company and/or the website due to an activity and/or an issue of any kind and nature arising from and/or related to the Company and/or the website shall be resolved in Israel, in the competent court thereof in Tel Aviv only, which is given the exclusive jurisdiction to judge it.