Israeli Craft Beers Ltd Terms and Conditions
- The Israeli Craft Beers Ltd. website operates to sell the Company's products. The website is owned by Israeli Craft Beers Ltd. HP 516059094 (hereinafter referred to as "the website", "the Company" and "the product ").
- It should be clarified that the purchase of alcoholic products will only be made to customers over 18 years of age.
- WARNING: Excessive consumption of alcohol is life-threatening and harmful to health!
- For the avoidance of doubt, it should be clarified that operation on the website means: "Purchase and supply of the products offered for sale on the website and all that it entails".
- The by-laws and the website are in masculine form but refer to both genders alike, all that is stated in these by-laws and the website in the masculine form also refers to females and vice versa, all that is said in a singular language also refers to many and vice versa.
- The titles of the by-laws are for convenience only and will not be used as any evidence and will not be drafted and designed to obligate the Company and/or to serve as evidence and support for the interpretation of the by-laws.
- The Company and the website reserve the right to change the policy from time to time, at their sole discretion, without giving warning and/or prior notice. The date of implementation of the change will be the date of publication of the policy updated on the website for the first time, and any action taken on the website after such publication will be subject to the updated policies.
- Because "mistakes happen", any mistake, including a mistake in describing drinks and/or their prices, will not obligate the Company, whether the mistake was discovered before or after the order was confirmed.
- The drinks pictures on the website are for illustrative purposes only. In addition, there may be differences in appearance, hue, size and the like, between the products as they appear on the website and the products in reality.
- In the event of a conflict and/or ambiguity between the by-laws and content from and/or displayed on the website, the by-laws will take precedence. In addition, in the event of any conflict and/or ambiguity between the provisions of the by-Laws themselves, the Company shall determine the preferential provision or which provision takes priority, and how the provision should be acted upon.
- The information available in the Company's records, including details of deadlines and amounts, is the determining information for all intents and purposes.
- A customer who subscribes to the website (whether as a club member or otherwise) hereby consents to receive promotional messages, via email, SMS, or otherwise. The Customer may, at any time, notify the Company of his refusal to receive any email and/or SMS message from the Company and/or website.
- For any questions regarding the use of the website and the purchase of the products, please contact us at 02-671-2559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One may make a purchase on a client website with a valid credit card from one of the following credit companies: Leumi Card, Visa, Isracard, MasterCard, Diners, American Express subject to approval by the credit card company.
- A customer's order for the purchase and delivery of the products will be accepted, provided all the following conditions are fulfilled: (1) The Company's approval for the order was received and a notice was sent to the Customer; (2) The credit company's approval for the transaction was granted; (3) The products ordered by the Customer are in the Company's inventory; (4) The shipping address for which the product supply was requested is on the list of distribution areas as defined below; (5) The Customer is a resident of Israel who is over 18 years of age and is a lawful citizen and upon receipt of the shipment presented a certificate as a legitimate identifier that verifies this.
- When placing an order on the website, the Customer will be required to provide, among other things, the following information: (1) First and last name and identification number (Teudat Zehut); If it is a corporation, the corporation's name, and company telephone number. (2) Telephone number, residential or business address, email address, if any. (3) Payment method details.
Services and prices policy and ordering:
- A customer on the website will be able to add to the shopping cart any item after he has reviewed it and its price, provided that this item exists in the Company's inventory. The Customer can add and remove products from the shopping cart at any time as well as change quantities. At the end of the order, the Customer must continue to "check out" to close an order and send it to the Company.
- The reception of an order for the Customer for the purchase of products will constitute a customer's offer for their purchase and the offer will be made by sending an email from the Company confirming the booking and sending the products to the customer's address, all in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that it becomes apparent that the products ordered by the Customer are out of stock, the Company will notify the Customer by means of a message and/or telephone call (at the Company's discretion). The minimum order amount on the Company's website is NIS 99.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company does offer multiple promotions per order and each purchase can only take advantage of one promotional offer.
Purchase on the website by "Registered User":
- Any customer can register as a "registered user" on the website. The registration will be done by entering the Customer's personal information, in accordance with the website's requirements. At the end of the sign-up process, the Customer will receive a username and password (hereinafter: "registered user") a registered user will be entitled to receive information from the Company and/or the website about discounts, offers and the like. A registered user may, at any time, notify the Company of his wish to cancel the registration. The responsibility for keeping the user name and password confidential is with the registered user and he will have no claim and or demand and/or prosecution against the Company on this matter.
- A registered user's personal information will be stored on the website so that a registered user will not be required to re-enter his personal information for each order.
Website Purchase by "Guest":
- As stated above, when placing an order on the website, the Customer will be required to provide his or her personal information.
Prices and purchase of drinks:
- The product prices posted on the website are the prices of the products at the time of placing the order and confirmed by the Customer. The Company may update the prices of products on the website from time to time at its discretion.
- When purchasing drinks on the website, the credit charge will be one-time and will be made immediately upon order confirmation by the Company.
- Prices on the website include VAT unless otherwise stated.
- In the event that the credit card company fails to honor the charge, the Company will not confirm the order and will notify the Customer. If the order is approved, despite issues of billing, the Company will be entitled to cancel and a message will be sent to the Customer accordingly.
Customer Details and Website Security:
- The Company website is secure. The information entered into the system is kept confidential, using the most advanced security methods and encryption systems available today. The information is transferred from the client's personal computer to the Company's computers via encrypted communication, which passes through the encoder protocol (SSL).
- When placing an order for products posted on the website, the Customer will be required to enter details such as: personal details, order details, credit card details and the like (hereinafter: "the information"). The Company and the website and or any of its operators and/or anyone on their behalf will not be liable for any mistake made by the Customer when typing the details. In addition, the foregoing shall not be directly or indirectly liable for any liability in the event that the purchase information is not recorded into the system and/or any technical and/or other problem preventing the performance and/or incorrect performance of the website.
- When the purchase is made on the website, the Customer agrees that his personal details (Name, ID number, Email address, etc.) will be stored in the Company's databases, and all in accordance with the law.
- The operation details on the website, including the order details and the Customer details, will be transmitted via an e-commerce encrypted security protocol (SSL). This information will not be disclosed by the Company and the website operators to any external parties other than the billing company and the credit card companies, in order to complete the Customer's purchase operations and in accordance with any law. It is clarified that the Company may transfer contact information from the Customer (full name, telephone number, and address) to the shipping company, for the purpose of making the delivery for the Customer's behalf.
- Subject to the aforementioned restrictions, the Company will not transfer the Customer's personal information to an outside party of the Company, except as required by a competent authority of the State authorities or by virtue of a judicial order, in accordance with the provisions of any law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may transfer the personal details of a Customer to a third party in cases where: The Client has committed an act or omission that offends and/or may harm any Company and/or any third parties, the Customer has used the Company's services to perform an illegal act, The Company received a judicial order instructing it to disclose the Customer's information to a third party, in any dispute or legal proceedings, and the like.
- Upon making a purchase on the website, the client declares that he knows that typing false information is a criminal offense and that legal action may be brought against those who provide false information, including damage suits for damages that may be caused to the website and/or the website owners and/or its operators and/or its Administrators and/or anyone on their behalf.
Shipping & Delivery Time:
- Shipping Fees - The Company will post on the website for each product and/or for a group of products the shipping fees which the Customer will pay when ordering the products. The Company may, but does not have to, abstain from charging the Customer for shipping fees, at its own discretion.
- Distribution zones - When ordering products, the Customer will select the delivery address from the list of updated distribution areas on the website (hereinafter: "the distribution zones"). The Company has the exclusive right to change the distribution zones from time to time, without prior notice.
- The product delivery, purchased on the website, is only possible when the requested address is within the distribution area, and as long as there are no technical and/or other impediments of the product supply.
- Delivery times - Unless otherwise determined by the Company, delivery times are Sunday through Thursday.
- Once the order is confirmed by email, as mentioned above, the Customer will receive the shipment within 3 working days (delivery times may vary by area of residence). Working days do not include Fridays, Saturdays, the eve of holidays, religious holidays or national holidays. Delivery dates are subject to delays that are independent of the Company and to "Force Majeure" events as defined below.
- The products will be delivered to the Customer or order recipient at the Customer's designated place of order only, and subject to presentation of the ID by the order recipient who must be over 18 years of age.
- In the event that the Customer is not present at the time of delivery at the designated address, the product will be returned to the Company and an alternative delivery date will be coordinated with the Customer. In such a case, the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for the additional shipment, at the rate at which the Company will be charged by the shipping company through which the shipment will be made.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the contents of the shipment using his receipt.
Changing or Canceling Orders and Returning products:
- The Customer will not be allowed to return any drinks and/or food products purchased from the Company.
- A change of order by the Customer will be subject to the consent of the Company, at the Company's sole discretion. Changing or canceling an order will only be done by phone.
Cancellation of an Order by the Company:
- The Company may, for any reason and with its sole discretion, cancel an order without the need for reasoning or advance notice, even if the Customer has already received an email confirming the purchase. Notice of cancellation, after receiving an email confirmation, will be provided to the Customer by text message and/or telephone call, and the Customer will have no claim and/or prosecution and/or demand against the Company for cancellation of the transaction. The Customer will not be entitled to any compensation from the Company for such cancellation and/or change.
- In the event of cancellation of the order by the Company, the Customer will be paid the order amount, and in the case of a change approved by the Company, the Customer will be charged or credited, respectively, according to the modified order.
- The Company may revoke the obligation of a purchase contract between the Customer and the Company, given a notice sent to the Customer, due to a mistake or other technical error.
- Without detracting from the written above, in the event that the Company believes, at its sole discretion, that its services and/or product orders are being abused, the Company may abstain from providing the product to the Customer, and the Customer shall have no claim and/or demand and/or prosecution in connection to that.
- Without detracting from the written above, to the extent that factors and/or events beyond the control of the Company and/or the website owners and/or its operators will impede and/or prevent the provision of the service and/or the sale of the product and/or their supply and/or delivery and/or transport, in whole or in part, and in any way and/or at specified times, and/or in the event of malfunctions in computing and/or telephone systems and/or any other communication factor in the completion of the purchase process, and/or due to hostilities and/or strike and/or disabling and/or the recruiting of military reserves and/or weather damages and/or any other factor which is a force majeure that will prevent and/or delay and/or impair the products purchase, delivery, transportation, supply, and sale process. the Company may announce the cancellation of the purchase, entirely or partly, or delay its supply and the Customer will not have any claim, prosecution, or demand due to the "Force Majeure".
Company Liability Limitation:
- All products sold on the website contain details provided by their product manufacturers or importers and in accordance with the terms and conditions of use for each product.
- The sole responsibility for the products, their nature, quality, and any information or representation relating thereto, including the names of the manufacturers or importers, the nature of the products, their characteristics, pictures, and any information relating thereto, shall be the sole responsibility of the product manufacturers or importers of the products, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever.
- The Company and/or the website are not liable for any damages, of any kind, direct or indirect, caused, directly and/or indirectly, to the Customer and/or any third party as a result of the purchase, supply or transport of the products. The Company will not take responsibility in connection with the following events, whichever may take place, and the Company may announce the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part if:
(1) The purchase made on the website resulted from the act and/or oversight and/or negligence and/or malice of the Customer and/or any third party, including a credit card purchase without the consent of its owner, a purchase made by a minor and/or the lawfully invalid without the consent of his or her guardian, action taken on the website by any third party to enter and cause damage, action taken by any third party using the Customer's information on the website, and the like.
(2) An act and/or omission which is not under the control of the Company, including but not limited to, by reason of a "Force Majeure".
(3) products that appear on the website and whose third party is their manufacturer have supplied them to the Company, everything subject to liability applies, if applicable, by law.
(4) Communication malfunction resulting from the act and/or oversight and/or negligence of any third party.
(5) If changes in the tax rates and/or levies applicable to products apply between the date of publication of the products on the website and the scheduled delivery date.
(6) The images on the website are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Company may change and/or replace and/or exclude, at its sole discretion, any of the products presented on the website.
Improper Use of the Website
- Anyone who makes improper use of the website undertakes the responsibility to indemnify and compensate the Company and/or the website owners and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its administrators and/or anyone on their behalf for any claim and/or expense and/or damages of any kind whatsoever including legal expenses, which will be incurred by the Company and/or the website owners and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf, immediately upon their first demand.
Ownership and Rights Retention
- The website contains various content protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, including text, images, graphics and the like, some of which are owned by the Company and some, owned by others. A client and/or any third party performing website operations may not modify, publish, transmit or transfer, and use the website or any part thereof to create or otherwise use the website, and/or the content of the website, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the purpose for which the website was created.
- The name "Israeli Craft Beers" is wholly and exclusively owned by the Company, and does not exist on the website to grant any license and/or any right therein.
- The website and its contents are intended solely for the purpose of selling products within this framework. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell and/or display any material contained on the website unless authorized in writing by the Company in advance.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The law applicable to these bylaws and/or any action and/or conflict arising therefrom is the Israeli law only.
- Any dispute of any kind between a user and/or a customer of the website and the Company and/or the website due to an activity and/or an issue of any kind and nature arising from and/or related to the Company and/or the website shall be resolved in Israel, in the competent court thereof in Tel Aviv only, which is given the exclusive jurisdiction to judge it.